Friday, January 10, 2020

LAST DAY IN CALIFORNIA

What a whirlwind 10 days since leaving Cambria to spend a year abroad! In the past 10 days I’ve visited with all these friends and family, plus some others not in pictures. Pure neglect. My apologies to Lisa, Pat, Larry, who I saw but forgot to photograph. And I notice I collaged a couple photos of sister Mary and Matty twice. Oh well, they were our (martha and I) hosts here in Visalia and deserve more notice for their tolerance. Sure visited with a lot of loved ones in the last ten days, yessiree! Enjoyed every minute of it. Especially with McMullen matriarch Aunt Pauline, daddy's sister, his last living sibling ... 95 years young.

OKAY, TODAY!

In two hours I'm ON THE ROAD AGAIN. Las Vegas, Nevada, here we come!!!  Tomorrow it's Salt Lake City, Utah, then on Wednesday - FIVE DAYS more and I'm off on my year-long journey! Hip hip hooray!



No comments:

Post a Comment