Saturday, November 9, 2019

DAY FIVE - Comment/reflection

As I look around this apartment and the packing ahead of me the rest of this month and the next, I know time will fly as it usually does, and before I know it it'll be departure day from Cambria, California - January 1.  I've no fluctuating feelings about this move, I'm eager and excited  about the adventure of seeing new places every month, new experiences in four other countries in 2020. Then possibly in 2021 more countries to choose from: Scotland, England - for sure.  Additional first choices are Spain, Italy, Austria, Switzerland. Regardless, I am on a quest to see my favorite European countries once more before I choose another place to settle and live, whether it is in the USA or elsewhere. Just thinking of the choices I have before me. ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment