Saturday, February 6, 2021

GONNA TRY IT AGAIN!

Although I love my 3-bedroom apartment in Vegas, and love having my stuff all around me again: collectibles, beautiful furnishings and antiques ... I still feel the pull to finish my dream journey that was cut short by the pandemic.  So September First I’m off again! IF!

And although it means I’ll have to put all my things in storage again and give up the apartment, if the new trip I’ve planned comes to fruition, I’ll do whatever’s necessary. And when I complete the journey, I may or may not come back to live in Vegas. 

So take a look at my new blog and follow me, from this point forward if you like.  New journey blog - Discovering Myself in Other Cultures.

discoverothercultures.blogspot.com

(Discover other cultures)

There you’ll find my itinerary and will hear all about journey as it unfolds. I also have the link to my blogs on my Facebook profile. 

Ciao and be strong, and here’s hoping it works this time!

Rebecca ❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment