Friday, May 22, 2020

FOUR DAYS TO BYE BYE

Yes, in four days I’ll be saying goodbye to Weymouth and Abbotsbury friends.  It’s been quite different Than the year-long journey in the UK and Europe that I had planned, being sequestered two months of it. But I still enjoyed this six months in England, and I’ll return to do more traveling in other places another time.

So, it’s onward to my new life of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, next week. I figure it’ll take a month to set up an apartment rental and get the ball rolling on furnishing it with both new Wayfair furniture (have an account) and with previous belongings from my storage in California. One day at a time, I’m telling myself again, like I was last October when I began packing to leave Cambria. Slow and steady.

And now it’s all coming together. At last.  I see how it has come to this moment, how everything happens for a reason just as I’ve always believed. How this all began several years ago ... I can see where I was in my thinking then,  and can now see how it has materialized to something I’ve wanted for a long time. Amazing! Hindsight is much easier than knowing the future, however. So, I only know I’m on the right track to possibly a peaceful AND a fruitful future in a place I feel I will thoroughly enjoy.

This time next week I’ll have been in Vegas a night and day. Should be over the jet-lag and starting to plan the next steps in this girl’s life!

VIVA LAS VEGAS!


1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your travels. Things do seem to be opening up here and with social distancing should be good

    ReplyDelete