Thursday, March 19, 2020

WHAT'S GOING ON NOW?

I can answer that question for me.  Easy.

First I canceled all my traveling plans, could foresee the dilemma of European travel coming, especially air travel when one of my flights was canceled. So at first I felt maybe I needed to get the hell out of Dodge and go back to the States when I could.  So I cancelled all my remaining eight months of accommodations and flights. First premature reaction.

Then I booked an airplane back to the States for March 28, when my stay here in Abbotsbury ends.  Then came the news that all travel would be blocked to the USA.  So I rebooked a flight for the 17th, cancelled the 28th.  Second premature reaction.

Now after seeing what all is happening in the States in towns and cities, Las Vegas included, MEDIA FUELED, I decided I'd just hang out in England till my visa expires on July 15.  So I took a deep breath and relaxed.

Up to now I've had a wonderful month in Weymouth by the seashore, followed by nearly 90 days in Abbotsbury in the rolling green hills of Dorset countryside.  I will leave Abbotsbury as planned on the 28th, but next stop is to an apartment in Lyme Regis on the seafront further west.

HERE ARE SOME OF MY FRIENDS ALONG THE WAY SO FAR ....


HERE ARE A FEW PLACES IVE STAYED SO FAR .... more photos to come.













2 comments:

  1. Love following you. And I admire your ability to switch gears. Travel on, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you much! I just keep truckin’ along. Make some costly snap decisions along the way, but usually can recuperate and go forward. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete